The Olympus Internship Program is a 10-13 week experience designed for college or graduate students in various fields of study. These paid internships are based etiher out of our Corporate Headquarters in Center Valley, Pennsylvania or our Southborough, MA Location.
During the application process, candidates will designate preferred curriculum tracks that best complement academic majors or fields of interest. Choices may include:Communication / Corporate Services
- For students seeking experience in Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility, Marketing, Web/Design Services, or Human Resources.
- For undergraduates or law students seeking opportunities in the fields of law or auditing.
- For accounting, finance and business majors
- For students interested in Biomedical, Pre-Med, Environmental Sciences, Medical or Consumer Product Management, Education and Training, and Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance fields
Our focus is on enhancing people's lives every day. We are a company focused on helping people enjoy the continuum of life.
The program commences on a cyclical basis to complement the academic calendar and assignments are based on individual preferences and current business needs. Opportunities may vary during each cyclical session. Successful candidates will spend 15-25 hours per week working closely with an Olympus manager on a variety of tasks.
The program features:Core Curriculum Sessions
- To provide a well-rounded learning experience, Olympus asks interns to attend core curriculum sessions. Sessions cover the breadth of Olympus’ innovative business lines, professional development and career building skills.
- Interns will make direct and measurable contributions by completing specific tasks and project-based work to achieve the dual goal of professional development and the advancement of Olympus’ business needs.
- Interns will attend important business meetings with Olympus managers and staff and are encouraged, where appropriate, to contribute to discussion.
- Managers will engage in pre-and post meeting education and networking to ensure a heightened level of participation.