OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater
The Olympus Digital Camera Updater allows you to update the firmware on your Olympus Digital Camera, lenses and accessories to take advantage of product enhancements or update display langauges.
- This utility supports only Olympus digital cameras released after 2004.
- Do not turn off the camera or disconnect the cable while the software is starting or running, as it may cause the camera or software to malfunction.
|OS||Windows XP (SP2 or later),
Windows Vista, Windows 7
|Mac OS X 10.3 or later|
|CPU||Pentium 4 1.3GHz or faster||Power PC G3 500MHz or faster
Intel Core Solo/Duo 1.5GHz or faster
|RAM||512MB or more||512MB or more (1GB or more is recommended)|
|MONITOR SETTINGS||1024 x 768 pixels or more
Minimum 65,536 colors
|1024 x 768 pixels or Minimum 32,000 colors|
Internet Explorer 6 or later
Safari 1.0 or later (1.3 or later recommended)
|NOTE||- This software requires a computer with a pre-installed operating system. Operation is not guaranteed when using a home-built PC or upgraded operating system.
- Operation is not guaranteed when using a USB port that is not directly part of the computer.
|- Operation is not guaranteed when using a USB port that is not directly part of the computer.|
Stay Updated via Email
Get notifications about future firmware updates via email, as well as product news, tips, and savings from Olympus!
(Optional. To download without signing-up, click the button below the form.)
- Download the installer for the OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater to your computer and save it on the desktop.
- Close all software applications that are open on your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded (saved) file, and the installer will be activated.
- Follow the installerís instructions to install.