- If you have a Repair Statement, please enter your name as it appears on the document. If you do not have a Repair Statement, try entering your last name only to conduct your search.
- If searching by the Service Order number, check the numbers and format carefully. The Service Order would be numbers and letters only. If you have a Repair Statement, input the Service Order as referenced in this document.
- If searching by the Serial Number, please check that the information is correctly entered before re-submitting.
- If you did not receive a Service Order number before sending your product to us, the repair record will not appear in our system until a product evaluation is performed. This usually takes 2 to 4 business days after your package is received.
- Check with your shipper to find out if your package has been delivered. Many shippers have on-line package tracking systems.
- Repairs are usually completed within 10 to 15 business days from the date the repair is started.
- If you are an Olympus dealer with a Repair Tag Number, please visit our eDesk Reseller Extranet at www.olympusamerica.com/edesk. You’ll be able to check repair status, provide payment approval, and more.