Olympus Global Pro Service (OGPS) is a comprehensive support program for the dedicated working professional photographer. Olympus understands the pro photographer's needs. Whether you purchased a camera in New York and need service for it in Paris, or simply want to make a pre-purchase equipment evaluation — OGPS provides a worldwide service network to qualified pro photographers.
Olympus Global Pro Service member benefits include:
- Priority support through a dedicated hotline and email account.
- Rush Priority Repairs.
- Loaner equipment (cameras, lenses and accessories) for pre-purchase evaluation, or temporary equipment replacement.
Become a member
To become an Olympus Global Pro Service member, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a working full-time professional photographer who derives at least eighty percent (80%) of his or her annual income from photography.
- Own at least one Olympus E-System body.
- Provide proof of membership in other professional organization(s), list of clients, or professional references.
- Possess a valid credit card.
- Provide a valid street address. (We will not ship equipment to a PO Box.)
If you meet these requirements, complete and print this application form. Write a letter on business stationary requesting to be an OGPS member. Please include a business card and at least two recent samples or Tear Sheets* of published photographic work. High-resolution copies will be accepted.
Send all requested documentation to the following address:
Olympus Imaging America Inc.
ATT: Olympus Global Pro Service
3500 Corporate Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
*(Please note that samples will not be returned. Olympus America Inc. assumes no responsibility for high-resolution copies or originals of your work)