Use your Olympus digital camera and accessories all around the world with the comforting knowledge that if anything should happen to it/them, service and repair would be available under the *warranty no matter where around the globe you may roam.
As of April 1, 2004, Olympus is offering its warranty service on an international basis, and regardless of where the specific digital camera or accessory was purchased. Should issues arise with your product within one year of the purchase date, customers will be able to bring that product - along with the warranty certificate and proof of purchase - to an Olympus Service Station or authorized Olympus distributor worldwide for service.
- Refer to individual product warranty documents for details of warranty repair services to be provided.
- A new worldwide warranty card will be included with all digital cameras and qualifying accessories sold after April 1, 2004. To have a product serviced, customers may either send or bring the product and its international warranty to any authorized service facility.
- Products purchased prior to April 1, 2004 will be serviced under the terms of the worldwide warranty as long as the original warranty is still valid.
- Some products sold after April 1, 2004 may come with the older type of warranty documentation. These products will, however, be eligible for worldwide repair service warranty.
- *Worldwide Warranty Service is not applicable in all areas. Please refer to our Authorized Distributor's List included with your product for participating service centers in the area most convenient for you.