Acecide®-C High-Level Disinfectant
Acecide-C High-Level Disinfectant
Acecide-C is an aldehyde-free, liquid chemical germicide that provides an easier, safer, more efficient reprocessing solution – proven for material compatibility by Olympus for Olympus endoscopes.
- ACECIDE-C: Acecide-C High-Level Disinfectant (6 sets)
- ACECIDE-C TEST: Acecide-C Test Strips (100 count)
For more information, contact your local Olympus sales representative, or call 800-848-9024.
Features and Benefits
- Unique, easy-to-handle cassette bottles allow for quick and easy chemical loading while minimizing exposure to the disinfectant — enhancing safety for the user.
- Fast acting PAA delivers high-level disinfection in 7 minutes resulting in a short 26-minute OER-Pro1 cycle time.
- Time-saving test strip verifies efficacy in just 13 seconds — changing from white to black for clear interpretation of results.
- Convenient room-temperature (20ºC) use protects equipment while saving on utility costs.
- Only PAA available that has been validated for material compatibility with Olympus endoscopes by the endoscope manufacturer.
Safer for your staff and your scopes.
Acecide-C is a room temperature, aldehyde-free, reusable liquid chemical germicide designed for exclusive use with the OER-Pro. Acecide-C is delivered in a set. One set of Acecide-C is loaded into the disinfectant drawer of the OER-Pro, when Acecide-C Solutions 1 and 2 are combined automatically with water to deliver an Acecide-C Use-Solution for high-level disinfection with PAA as the biocidal agent. Acecide-C is reusable for up to 5 days or when the Acecide test strip reveals that the concentration is below the Minimum Recommended Concentration, whichever comes first.
- Minimum Recommended Concentration (MRC):
2,000 ppm (0.2%)
- High-Level Disinfection: 7 minutes at 20°C (68°F)
- Reuse Period: Up to 5 days
- No activation required
1 The OER-Pro can be used with Acecide-C to achieve high-level disinfection in 7 minutes, or with ALDAHOL®, a ready-to-use disinfectant that achieves high-level disinfection in as low as 10 minutes.
Note: Please read and follow the Instructions for Use and MSDS prior to handling Acecide. Minimize exposure and contain or exhaust the fumes from all liquid chemical germicides. Always follow the label directions.
Olympus and OER-Pro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Corporation, Olympus America Inc., and /or their affiliates. ALDAHOL is a trademark of Healthpoint, Ltd. Acecide is a registered trademark of Saraya Co., Ltd.
Acecide-C is manufactured by Best Sanitizers, Inc.