- The BF-P60 offers a distal-end diameter of only 4.9mm and a 2.2mm inner channel diameter.
- The BF-P60’s image guide incorporates more optical fibers than its predecessor, producing sharper, smoother pictures with less moiré.
- A 180° up/130° down angulation makes it easier to maneuver the scope in the bronchi and access the target site.
- The enhanced image quality is supported by a wide 120° field of view that brings more of the target site into view.
- Compatible with Olympus’ electrosurgical devices and OES and EVIS video system connectivity.
With more image guide fibers, this standard diagnostic scope offers enhanced image quality and excellent performance.