- Slim 3.3mm distal end
- Wide 120° field of view provides for expanded viewing
- Tip bending range of 180° UP and 130° DOWN
- Images are clearer and 70% bigger than in previous Olympus models
- Suction and biopsy valves allow BAL testing to be performed efficiently
- Accessories are disposable or autoclavable for improved easier cleaning
Our slimmest full-featured bronchofiberscope yet. The BF-3C40's distal end measures only 3.3mm across, reduced by 0.2mm from the previous model. It also offers better optical performance than previous Olympus models, thanks to the use of extra-fine optical fibers to increase resolution and enlarge the image size by 70 percent. Images are clearer, bigger, and virtually free of dot patterns. This combination of a small diameter and outstanding picture quality makes it the clear choice for diagnosing bronchial problems in both children and adults.