- High-resolution HDTV imaging capability for clearer observation of fine capillaries and mucosal tissue.
- Close Focus for detailed observation without electronic magnification. Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) combined with HDTV and Close Focus enhances observation of the mucosa.
- Exclusive 170° field of view enables comprehensive observation of the colon and may facilitate a reduction in miss rates for shorter examination times and enhanced efficiency.
- Generous 3.7mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of EndoTherapy accessories while maintaining suction capability.
- Auxiliary water jet removes mucus and debris inside the colon at the press of a button on the scope or the footswitch unit, to facilitate a clear view.
- Highly acclaimed innoflex™ Variable Stiffness capability for adjustment of insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
- Insertion tube measuring 12.8mm across with distal end diameter of 13.9mm.
- Wide-ranging, four-way angulation (180° up/down and 160° right/left).
Delivering the highest possible resolution and image quality, the HDTV-compatible CF-H180AL/I comes with an impressive suite of advanced functions including Close Focus, which lets you obtain the same effect as electronic magnification simply by bringing the scope tip close to the observation area.
Enhanced imaging performance also allows you to utilize Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal morphology. And, thanks to Olympus’ exclusive extra-wide 170° field of view, you may find the miss ratio is reduced, helping to cut examination times and increase efficiency.