- Miniature actuator built into the scope tip and connected magnification controller for power zoom operation.
- Optional foot switch enables hands-free zoom operation
- 12.8mm outer diameter insertion tube.
- 3.7mm diameter channel can handle a wide range of treatment requirements and provides high suction capability, even when forceps are used.
- Powerful 150x* zoom magnification delivers detailed close-ups of the viewed area.
- Extra-wide 140° field of view (in WIDE position)and extensive 4-way angulation. (180° up/down and 160° right/left)
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability
- Fully compatible with the CV-180, CV-160 and CV-140.
- Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
*When images are displayed on a 20-inch monitor.
The CF-Q160ZL/I video colonoscope utilizes advanced optics along with a miniature actuator built into the tip to produce crisp images with outstanding resolution. The actuator provides controller-operated power zoom operation (up to 150x) which lets you zoom in or out as you desire. Further flexibility can be achieved via the optional foot switch to enable hands-free zoom operation.