- Super-slim, 4.9mm diameter distal end and insertion tube offers unprecedented insertion capability that minimizes patient discomfort.
- Excellent image quality with outstanding clarity and sharpness.
- Irrigation nozzle at the distal end keeps the view field clear.
- 2.0mm diameter instrument channel to ensure various treatment options are available.
- 1,100 mm working length with appropriate stiffness to ensure excellent insertion capability and maneuverability while offering a super-slim design.
- Two-way angulation (210° up and 90° down) for efficient examination of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- 120° field of view enables accurate observation over a wide area.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor. This facilitates endoscopy suite management and makes the scope ready for next-generation system expansion.
The world’s first ever gastrointestinal endoscope to break the 5mm barrier, the SlimSIGHT™ GIF-N180 is a marvel of compact design.
The GIF-N180 allows unsedated EGD procedures, via either transnasal or transoral means. Above all, image performance is excellent, with image quality comparable to the GIF-160 video gastroscope.