- The large 3.7mm diameter channel incorporated in the slim 11.3mm insertion tube not only enables use of a wide range of instruments, it even allows suctioning with an instrument inserted.
- Large display size delivers superior quality with sharper, crisper images and life-like color from edge to edge.
- When used in combination with our dedicated flushing pump and CV-160 video system center, a continuously clear view is maintained by a forward water jet that removes mucus and clots inside the upper digestive tract at the touch of a scope switch. The connection for this function has been moved to the light guide connection section to keep it out of the way of the operator’s hand. Fully compatible with the CV-160/140.
- 4-way angulation (210-degrees up, 90-degrees down, and 100-degrees left/right) enables comprehensive examination of the upper digestive tract.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned, easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
View high-quality images that are rich in color from edge-to-edge on a large-screen display and enjoy the flexibility of a large 3.7mm diameter channel. An extra-wide 140-degree field of view allows accurate observation of a wider area and a forward water jet helps to maintain a clear view.