- 730mm working length gives access to the entire sigmoid colon.
- Slim, 11.3mm insertion tube provides excellent handling while reducing patient discomfort.
- Large, 3.2mm working channel delivers reliable suction and permits the use of a variety of EndoTherapy accessories.
- 180° up/down and 160° left/right precision angulation with lock for easy maneuverability and targeting accuracy.
- Wide 145° field of view that lets you visualize more of the colon wall.
- Ergonomically designed control section offers fingertip control for video capture and printing to a mavigraph — making the OSF-V60 a true single user system.
As the first line of defense in screening and treating colorectal cancer, you deserve an advanced imaging system that offers the kind of clear, uncompromised view you need to observe this disease. Like the new Olympus OSF-V60 Flexible Video Sigmoidoscope—designed specifically for the family practice office. Compact, mobile, and easy to handle, combined with the CV-60 Video Processor(with built-in light source) it delivers a high-resolution, true color video image.