- Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best-possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. This enables enhanced observation of capillaries.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA™ 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE™, 1CCD/3CCD camera head, and VISERA™ videoscopes).
- Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues.
- Two types of structure enhancement are available — the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality.
- Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images.
- Automatic Iris eliminates the need for switching between Peak and Average required in conventional manual adjustment.
CV-180 Video Processor
Experience the new standard in Endoscopic imaging with this advanced HDTV-compatible video processor.