- Narrow WM-N60 can support a 20” or 14” monitor
- Wider WM-D60 can hold both a 20” and 14” monitor at the same time
- Each includes dedicated cable restraints to securely hold cables under the monitor platform and out of the way
- Each can hold two Olympus GI or BF flexible endoscopes on its double scope hanger. The height of the hanger can be adjusted as well
- Both workstations include a pull-out keyboard tray to make entering patient information easy and convenient
- Both include a cable winder to neatly store the power cords when they are not being utilized
WM-N60 and WM-D60 Workstations
One obstacle for doctors and nurses to overcome has been the limited versatility of the equipment they use. The WM-N60 and WM-D60 Workstations are designed for Olympus EVIS EXERA™ video endoscopy system to beat these obstacles. Providing efficient workspace to house your equipment as well as much-needed mobility, the compact and narrow WM-N60 can accommodate a 20” or 14” monitor while the wider WM-D60 can hold both at the same time. Each includes a double scope hanger to support any two Olympus GI or BF flexible endoscopes, and provide a convenient pull-out keyboard for easy data entry. A host of other features, along with the ability to easily transport the carts from room to room, give you everything you need for a complete video endoscopy system.