- Super-slim 5.5 mm diameter both at the distal end and insertion tube offers exceptional insertion capability to help enhance patient comfort.
- 4-way angulation (210° up, 90° down, and 100° right/left) for thorough examination of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- NBI function is available in combination with the CV-180 and CLV-180.
- High image quality with outstanding clarity and sharpness as well as enhanced brightness.
- A 2.0 mm diameter instrument channel enables the use of a wide range of endotherapy accessories, including biopsy forceps.
- 1,100 mm working length with an appropriate stiffness to ensure excellent insertion capability and maneuverability, while helping to maintain patient comfort.
- 120° field of view enables accurate observation of a wide area.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while easy-to-access controls and user programmable switches improve operability.
- Fully compatible with the CV-180, 160, and 140.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating operation of an endoscopy suite.
The GIF-XP180N puts big functionality into a small package. Capable of bending in four directions, this 5.5 mm diameter scope sets a new standard for maneuverability in an extra-slim gastrointestinal scope. With NBI compatibility and a 2.0 mm channel for device use, the GIF-XP180N enables excellent diagnostic examinations of the upper gastrointestinal tract.