The IX81's modular frame and optical design provides 9 access ports for multiple input or output devices. Up to four ports can have simultaneous access to a primary image. With its built-in motorized Z-axis drive, 6-position nosepiece and light path selector, the IX81 is ready for multi-wavelength, advanced fluorescence and deconvolution techniques.
IX81 MOTORIZED INVERTED MICROSCOPE ACCESSSORIES
Optional Motorized Accessories: Frame accepts several motorized accessories including condensers, fluorescence filter turret, shutters, filter wheels and a fully complement of high-speed devices.
NEW! ZDC2 ZERO DRIFT system for time-lapse imaging: provides continuous auto focusing capabilities using a non-destructive IR laser.
DIC Condenser with optional water immersion front lens: Offers 0.9 NA, 3.7mm working distance with 40° access angle for patch clamping electrodes.
Dual Camera Adapter: Attaches to the left side port and provides two-camera access to a primary image. Adapter also accepts dichromatic beamsplitters for simultaneous imaging.
Optional Bottom Port: Allows imaging devices to be attached in line with the optical axis of the objective producing the most efficient signal possible.
Lower Rear Port: Combined with the L-Shaped illuminator to allow the mounting of c-mount cameras or input sources while keeping the sides of the microscope free for additional equipment.
Optional Motorized Accessories: Frame accepts several motorized accessories including condensers, fluorescence filter turret, shutters, and filter wheels.
- FluoView® Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- Digital Cameras
- Imaging Systems
- IVF Workstation
- Culture/Perfusion Chamber
- Burleigh® Piezo Manipulators from Lumen Dynamics
- Narishige® Manipulators
- Chroma Technology®, Omega Optical® and Semrock® fluorescence filter sets
- ASI, Ludl® and Prior® Scanning Stage
- Olympus Motorized Shutters, Filter Wheels, and other motorized accessories
- Uniblitz® shutter
- Sutter® Filter Wheels
- CO2 Incubators and Heated Stages
- Lumen Dynamics X-Cite® 120 Metal Halide Illumination System* - the X-Cite 120 system utilizes a pre-centered lamp in combination with a liquid light guide coupling to the microscope. The unit can be used for transmitted or reflected light and is especially well suited for FITC and Rhodamine fluorescence applications.
- U-HGLGPS® Fluorescence Illumination Source
- New Relief Contrast condenser and objectives provide contrast and 3-D illumination effects (similar to DIC) in plastic vessels
- Long working distance Plan Fluorite Phase Contrast objectives (LCPLFL-PH) for culture chambers and multi well plates
- Super Long Working Distance objective SLCPLFL 40x/0.55 with 6.4mm of working distance adjusts for 0.0mm to 2.8mm cover glass or dish thickness
- LUCPLFLN objectives feature a focus-free correction collar design that maintains objective focus during adjustments for ease of use
- Newly designed Universal Apochromats (U-APON) achieve excellent transmission efficiency for fluorescence observation and measurement
- New Plan Apochromats (PLAPON), such as the PL APO 60x/1.42 have high numerical apertures and field flatness correction for highly resolved, clear images.
- Improved single line Total Internal Reflection microscopy (TIRF) illuminator provides easy laser set up and adjustment
- Unique Four line cell^TIRF illuminator is the only system on the market to offer true simultaneous and optimized multi color TIRF.
- Four specifically designed objectives for TIRF offer high numerical apertures critical for proper laser alignment and specimen illumination: 100x APO/1.65 NA has the highest numerical aperture available, 150x/1.45 NA offers unsurpassed magnifications for single molecule imaging. The 60x/1.49 NA and 100x/1.49 NA have become the standard for TIRF microscope set ups.
- The high-resolution PLAPO 60x W/1.2 NA "PSF" objective has a perfectly symmetrical point spread function for photon reassignment microscopy. Water immersion design reduces the spherical aberration normally introduced when focusing into live cells
All third party marks are property of their respective owners.
X-Cite® is a registered trademark of Lumen Dynamics Group Inc.