IX51 INVERTED MICROSCOPE ACCESSORIES
Dual Camera Adapter: Attached to the left side port and allows the attachment of two cameras. Accepts user-specified dichromatic mirrors for chromatically separated simultaneous imaging.
Dual Viewing Attachment: Designed for instruction and/or discussion. Includes an illuminated arrow pointer with joystick control to aid communication. Observation heads are separated by twenty-five inches.
- Digital Cameras
- Imaging Systems
- IVF Workstation
- Olympus Relief Contrast Condenser
- CO2 Incubators and Heated Stages
- Culture/Perfusion Chamber
- Narishige® Manipulators
- Chroma Technology®, Omega Optical® and Semrock® fluorescence filter sets
- ASI, Ludl® and Prior® Scanning Stage
- Olympus Motorized Shutters, Filter Wheels, and other motorized accessories
- Uniblitz® Shutter
- Lumen Dynamics X-Cite® 120 Metal Halide Illumination System* - the X-Cite 120 system utilizes a pre-centered lamp in combination with a liquid light guide coupling to the microscope. The unit can be used for transmitted or reflected light and is especially well suited for FITC and Rhodamine fluorescence applications.
- U-HGLGPS® Fluorescence Illumination Source
- Compatible with the entire range of new UIS2 objectives
- New LUCPLFLN objectives feature a "focus-free" correction collar mechanism that maintains objective focus while correcting for differing vessel thicknesses. Available in brightfield/DIC, phase and Relief Contrast versions
- LUCPLFLN objectives have excellent transmission efficiency
- Universal 6.4mm Super Long Working Distance objective SLCPLFL 40x/0.55 adjusts to all petri dishes, glass or plastic vessels
- Newly designed Universal Apochromats (U-APON) achieve the highest efficiency for fluorescence observation within the Olympus line of objectives
All third party marks are property of their respective owners.
X-Cite® is a registered trademark of Lumen Dynamics Group Inc.