cellSens is easy to use, powerful and flexible. Tailoring the software to your budget and imaging applications is easy with its modular design. As your research needs evolve, cellSens grows with you.
Multiple packages are offered for cellSens software that fit a variety of needs and budgets.
cellSens Dimension – Comprehensive Imaging Solution
The complete image acquisition, processing, viewing and analysis solution from Olympus. The base package and multiple add-on solutions offer:
- Flexible and intuitive acquisition – whether snapping a single image or acquiring multiple wavelengths, x, y, z and time, capturing an image is a breeze. Timelapse, z-stack, and extended focus imaging (or EFI) modes are standard in cellSens.
- Complete suite of processing, analysis, and reporting tools – cellSens Dimension offers a full suite of advanced processing and analysis features including kernel filters, object thresholding and phase analysis. Generate professional reports with your data using the included plug-in for Microsoft Word.
- NEW! Graphical Equipment Manager (GEM) – provides a canvas to easily design your imaging experiment.
- Offline Ratio Analysis – provides a tool to analyze and visualize ratio imaging data and picture.
- List of Solutions:
- Multiposition Acquisition
- Well Plate Navigator
- High-End Camera
- Count & Measure Advanced
- 3D Deconvolution
- Database Core
- Database Client
cellSens Dimension Desktop – Offline processing and analysis. Turn any computer into an offline processing and analysis workstation. Liberate your microscopy acquisition system with offline packages for image processing and analysis.
cellSens Standard – Basic image acquisition, processing and measurement. cellSens Standard enables advanced image capture processes such as time lapse and post-acquisition manual montaging, or Multiple Image Alignment (MIA). It also provides contrast based software autofocus along with acquisition from TWAIN sources. Image annotation, processing and measurement tools round out this package. Our Netcam remote viewing Solution can be added to improve collaboration and education efficiency (For research and educational use only).
cellSens Entry – Basic image acquisition. cellSens Entry is the ideal stepping stone for researchers wanting to move into digital image acquisition and documentation with their microscope. Olympus cellSens Entry features easy set up and capture of images with any Olympus camera.
*cellSens and OlyVIA are not for Clinical Diagnostic Use.