The new tilting, telescoping and lifting observation tube ensures that every BX46 user can adjust the microscope to suit their individual needs. This ergonomic flexibility helps the operator maintain a comfortable posture, especially beneficial for prolonged observation periods.
BX46 CLINICAL MICROSCOPE ACCESSORIES
Multi-head viewing attachments - Accommodate up to five total observers. Allows several users to observe a single specimen at the same time. Built-in pointer allows teachers to highlight areas of interest.
Intermediate attachments - Eyepoint height adjuster (U-EPA2, U-EPAL-2); camera adapter (U-TRUS); LED arrow pointer (U-APT); Gout slider kit (U-GAN); drawing attachment (U-DA); magnification changers (U-CA, U-ECA).
UIS2 OpticsUPLSAPO Series
- The Olympus Super Apochromat objectives compensate for both spherical and chromatic aberrations, from UV to the near infrared region. Highly recommended for fluorescence applications, UPLSAPO lenses ensure the acquisition of sharp, clear images, without color shift, even in brightfield observation.
- Available in 4x, 10x, 20x, 20x oil, 40x, 40x oil, 60x and 100x oil.
- Designed for unsurpassed resolution and contrast, Plan Apochromat objectives reduce chromatic aberration to an absolute minimum.
- Available in 1.25x, 2x and 60x oil.
- These plan objectives provide flat images with high transmission up to the near infrared region of the spectrum. Featuring a high signal to noise ratio, excellent resolution and high contrast imaging, they are especially effective in brightfield observation.
- Available in 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 40x oil, 60x, 60x oil and 100x oil.
- Universal phase contrast objectives that provide the same critical optical performance as the UPLFLN series, but especially engineered for phase contrast applications.
- Available in 4xPH, 10xPH, 20xPH, 40xPH, 60xPH oil and 100xPH oil.
- Ideal for a range of clinical and research applications, these high quality objectives feature excellent flatness beyond the field of view in transmitted brightfield observations.
- Available in 2x, 4x, 10x, 40x, 50x oil and 100x oil.
- Designed for phase contrast applications, these objectives offer the same high optical quality and flatness as the PLN series.
- Available in 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x oil.
- The Olympus coverglass-free objectives are designed for glass slides without a cover slip. This capability is largely required for observing blood smear specimens.
Special Purpose Objectives
- Cytology: 10x Plan Achromat CY with built-in neutral density filter that equalizes the light intensity when switching between the 10x and 40x objectives. Eliminates the need to adjust light intensity when switching between the two objectives (for faster, convenient viewing).
- Hematology: 50x Plan Achromat oil for the image quality of oil with a large field of view. Oil proof function.
- Pathology: 60x Achromat for high magnification and the convenience of oil-free use.
- Pathology: 2x Plan Achromat for large field scanning and imaging.