ANDOR REVOLUTION XD SPINNING DISK CONFOCAL OVERVIEW
- Highly configurable and modular Olympus microscopes can expand and adapt to ever evolving research needs.
- The IX81®ZDC2 with its continuous focus mode makes highly dynamic live cell imaging possible by keeping the sample constantly in focus.
- Andor’s custom coupling optics ensure optical alignment and low chromatic aberration throughout the system.
- Highly flexible laser combiner allows for the use of up to 6 lasers. Lasers may be added or exchanged to accommodate user needs.
- Precision mounting system for optical train assures optimum alignment and flatness of field for inverted and upright scopes.
- Tight synchronization of Andor Laser Combiner with Andor Cameras maximizes imaging conditions for speed and long time-lapse studies.
- Highly configurable acquisition through MetaMorph® software.
- High frame rates plus piezo Z capability make the Revolution XD a great solution for acquiring live multi-color 3D volumes over time.
- Active blanking of the laser prevents light exposure when the camera is not acquiring an image.
30X AND 60X SILICONE IMMERSION OBJECTIVES OPTIMIZED FOR LIVE CELL IMAGING
- Minimizing spherical aberration and delivering higher resolution at greater depths.
- Improved optical performance for a range of applications including live cell confocal and differential interference contrast (DIC).
- The 30x Silicone objective provides high N.A. allowing for macro observation.
- Ideal for long-term time-lapse imaging.
- Enhanced image resolution and contrast and fluorescence performance by adjusting correction collar.
- A large numerical aperture and wide-ranging transmission capability from UV to IR.
These immersion objectives are designed exclusively for use with silicone oil, which has a refractive index even closer to live cells than that of water. Time-lapse observations become more reliable and less elaborate because silicone oil does not dry at 37° C and its refractive index remains constant. These objectives also offer a comprehensive solution for both macro and deep tissue observation in the fields of generative and regenerative science.
Refractive index: ne=1.406, 23°C
Net: 30 ml Low autofluorescence
MetaMorph is a registered trademark of MDS Analytical Technologies, Inc.
Andor, the Andor logo and Revolution are trademarks of Andor Technology Plc.