LUMENERA’S INFINITYHD - MICROSCOPY CAMERA
Lumenera’s INFINITYHD microscopy camera is a full featured, stand alone, high definition scientific imaging solution offering full 1080p60 preview with superb color reproduction. The INFINITYHD camera provides the required 60 fps needed for true high definition, unlike many competitors professing to be HD but offering considerably lower frame rates.
The INFINITYHD quickly reacts to lighting changes and provides smooth sample manipulation on the preview without any lag. This camera comes with built in auto-intensity compensation that automatically adjusts the intensity of the video stream as the microscope objective or the light intensity is changed. Real-time live video preview enables accurate focus and specimen placement allowing for quicker slide reviews.
3 on-camera buttons allow for power, white balance and image capture. Operate the camera by directly connecting to an HDMI monitor without the need for a PC, or utilize the plug-and play USB 2.0 for image capture.
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized algorithms ensuring unsurpassed color reproduction. This results in a sample preview on a monitor that closely matches the view on the microscope eyepiece.
The INFINITYHD is a complete, cost-effective, high quality solution for life science, clinical science or industrial microscopy applications.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- Cost-effective, high quality solution.
- Exceptional color reproduction.
- 1080p60 high definition video streaming over HDMI connector without the need for a computer.
- 3 on-camera buttons for power, white balance and capture.
- High resolution color 2.0 megapixel camera with 1/3 format CMOS sensor.
- Optional USB 2.0 interface for image capture.
- INFINITYHD software (included) set up in minutes.
- One (1) year parts and labor warranty.
- Image capture in TIF, JPEG, Bitmap, PNG.
- Tumor Boards
- Clinical and Industrial Microscopy
- Live Cell Imaging
- Defect Analysis
- Semiconductor Inspection
Taste Buds TS of Papilae Follatae in Tongue of Rabbit.
Lumenera is a registered trademark of Lumenera Corporation.
Lumenera INFINITY HD camera is not for clinical diagnostic use in the United States.