As a cost-effective solution, QImaging's Rolera Bolt Scientific CMOS camera is designed to meet the imaging requirements for a diverse set of applications ranging from live cell fluorescence to whole organism motility studies. Capable of streaming at 30 full frames per second with 1.3 mega-pixel resolution and 3e-read noise, the Rolera Bolt is perfect for tracking dynamic events with detailed spatial and temporal resolution.
QImaging Rolera Bolt SCIENTIFIC CMOS CAMERA OVERVIEW
- New Pixel-Freeze Technology
- 1.3MP, 3.63 Micron Monochrome Pixel
- 30 full frames per second
- ~3 electron read noise
- Small footprint
- USB2 camera (power supply not required)
- Live cell imaging
- Fluorescent Protein Imaging
- Brightfield, Phase-Contrast & Darkfield Microscopy
- Pathology, Histology & Cytology
- Ca++ Ration Analysis
- Whole Organism Motility & Motion Analysis
- Metallurgical Microscopy
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Manufacturing Quality Control
- Failure Analysis
*QImaging and Rolera are trademarks or registered trademarks of QImaging Corporation.
*Not for Clinical Diagnostic Use in U.S.