ROLERA THUNDER EMCCD CAMERA OVERVIEW
The Rolera Thunder is capable of streaming 30 full frames per second with >90% quantum efficiency and effective read noise <1e-. This provides the sensitivity required to image the lowest levels of fluorescence. Additionally, the linear EM gain and full 16-bit digitization simplifies quantitative measurements and vastly increases the ability to quantify measurable changes in intensity values.
- Back Illuminated EMCCD Sensor
- 512 x 512 pixel array
- 16µm pixel size
- Binning up to 8x8
- >90% Quantum efficiency
- Effective read noise <1e-
- Extreme sensitivity for demanding low-light & high speed fluorescence imaging application
- Linear EM gain with onboard calibration
- EM gain stability for improved quantitative capabilities
- Traditional Mode and EMCCD Mode
- Built-in ''''anti-aging technology'''' greatly extends lifetime of camera’s EMCCD
- Live-Cell Fluorescent Protein Imaging
- Single Molecule Fluorescence
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence
- Spinning-Disk Confocal Microscopy
- Dynamic Ration Imaging (e.g., pH, Low-Concentration Flux)
- FRAP (Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching)
- Bose-Einstein Condensate
*QImaging and Rolera are trademarks or registered trademarks of QImaging Corporation.
*Not for Clinical Diagnostic Use in U.S.