- 12.5 Megapixel capture for fine image detail
- Piezo-driven motor switching between color and monochrome sensors
- Intuitive, easy-to-use cellSens®* software, with a combine color & monochrome image tool, for image acquisition, analysis and management
- 15 frames per second live display at full frame resolution 1360 x 1024 (1x1)
- Peltier cooled to 10° C below ambient
- 12-bit color depth for superb color fidelity & 14-bit monochrome for high dynamic range
- 2x2 & 4x4 binning for increased sensitivity and preview frame rate
- Time-lapse acquisition option, save as an AVI or MPEG-1 movie
- 2 Autofocus aids for easy focusing
- Scale bar, annotation, and time/date labeling
- Shading correction
- Photo-bleaching correction for widefield color fluorescence
Unique 2-in-1 Camera Functionality
This camera truly offers the highest quality for both color and monochrome imaging requirements within a single camera, making it an excellent choice for a wide range of imaging applications. The DP80 incorporates excellent sensitivity, Peltier cooling, and a unique SFL (super fluorescence) auto-exposure mode with the Bayer-mask CCD for color widefield fluorescence. When extra sensitivity is crucial or multi-channel fluorescence is required, switch to the dedicated monochrome CCD to capture dim fluorescence signals. Since color images and multi-channel images are acquired through a unified interface, combining RGB color with other channels is effortless and automatically centered. With cellSens, experiments may be recorded as a series of images, an AVI, or streamed as an MPEG-1.
*DP80 and cellSens are not for clinical diagnostic use.